At Drs. Papworth and Vargas Family Dentistry, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Each operatory has an air purification system that circulates the air every 4 minutes. As well, an additional 20 minutes has been provided between appointments to complete a thorough sanitation of the room.
Our office has taken all recommended precautions and strictly follows the ADA and CDC guidelines. We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your appointment at our office.
If you have an upcoming appointment please review below for appointment instructions. You will be contacted a day prior to your appointment to review these instructions and be asked screening questions.
- Call or text the office when you arrive at the parking lot and we will let you know if we are ready for you to come in. Do not bring anyone with you to wait in the waiting room. If preferred children can be accompanied in the operatory.
- Face coverings should be worn when entering the building until seated in the operatory.
- Use hand sanitizer at the front desk.
- Wait for the hygienist or assistant to come take your temp and bring you to the operatory.
Please contact the office if you develop any symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 within the next week after your appointment.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due to the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.
Statement of Nondiscrimination - ACA Section 1557
Drs. Papworth and Vargas Family Dentistry complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.